Dubhappy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubhappy Forums

For Your Animu Experience

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDubhappyDo not press this buttonPollamafacebook
chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
anime mix

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:22 am
Statistics
We have 577 registered users
The newest registered user is Davia

Our users have posted a total of 1269 messages in 302 subjects
Latest topics
» Lovabelle here
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 pm by Deadbob_is_Dead

» Dead Forums is dead
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 pm by Deadbob_is_Dead

» no spoilers here at all.
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm by Allen

» Release Date info?
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 pm by Allen

» When will there be more One Piece???
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm by Allen

» Ello:)
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:51 pm by Allen

» Manliest man ever.
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm by Allen

» Dubhappy.com forum link
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm by Allen

» naruto shippuden episode 114
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm by Allen

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super awesome anime recommend thread

Go down 
+13
Allen
slidecore
Sato
Deadbob_is_Dead
Allison
Jmag
DeadpoolMerc
SinisterPlague
lord_pinecone
ThatGuyJay
Chris
Marthrevenge
Drastone
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jmag

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 am

Just watch first episode, I can see potential in it. My only concern is that on first impression Sfy seems like the whiny type, I hope that changes, because whiny characters are annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am

Anime I like:
Rurouni Kenshin
Yuyu Hakusho (would say first 2 anime I ever seen is are bad-ass. But if I remember looking up correctly, I think the 3 Gundam series I mentioned are older. So I'm not sure. I get some stuff mixed up sometimes.)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (came across it when I was looking for G Gundam, and it was pretty good)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (watched it on 'Syfy', and the horrible edits on Season 2 almost made me want to watch subs to see the shit that was retardedly cut out -.- Probly first time I ever been tempted to watch subs. but so far, I haven't watched them =P heh)
SD Gundam Force (I think. I remember watching a Gundam series with mini-gundams and a little kid, I think. and I think later there are 3 frozen gundam that had to be released. and I think there was a bad ass evil mini-gundam, too =P Would this series be the right one that I'm thinking of?? 'Cause I believe it is the one that came on after Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Deathnote
Code Geass (I consider both similar because the main characters on 'em are intellectual and do evil things to achieve something good >=P heh. Like Light tries to make the world a better place (good) by killing off criminals and whatnot (evil). Lelouch tries to make the world a better place for his sister, Nunnally (good) by trying to destroy Britannia (evil). ha ha. That, and Code Geass took Deathnote's place. Although, I could've sworn Deathnote came on to replace something, but I don't remember what it was now. and what got me to re-watch Gundam was that the Knightmare Frames looked look like the Gundam Suits O.o did they seriously get their idea of Knightmare Frames from Gundam???? I reeeeeally like the voice actor for Lelouch >=D Jonny Yong Bosch. if i finally spelled his name right. heh. I like Ichigo, Lelouch, and bad-ass SASORI! I liked how he talked, referring to Sakura as "little girl". It's like Ichigo's tone of voice with Lelouch's dialog, Ichigo's voice and how Lelouch speaks. Although, I am watching "Durarara!!", so I guess his voice would more sound like Izaya Orihara >=D He is so funny. and Shizuo lol So, so far, I like all the characters voiced by him. I even heard him in Naruto Shippuden recently, one of the characters with Guren. but sadly, he did not long. Also, I hate Suzaku cause he always gets in Lelouch's way -.- but I really like Sasuke x.x So it's sad that the voice actor does them both. heh-heh. and I like Ben from Ben 10, too. So I guess I like all the character's Yuri Lowenthal does, except for Suzaku -.- cause I really hate Suzaku)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (they really screwed up on Yugioh after the original -.- they did not air the last 2 episodes of Season 3, but are apparently making a Season 4 and will be airing sometime this year, or next year. So far, it seems next year, if at all -.-)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (took me awhile to figure out that 5D's stood for. 5 Dragons. but I haven't seen all of it, anyway, aside from the ones they skipped. heh. They messed up on this one, too. fucking 4Kids did something wrong, and are apparently on a time limit, so they had to skip some shit)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (maybe -.- from the previews, it looked gay. It looked like 5D's graphics but shittier -.- like all bright colors and everything. Though, I might end up watching it all just cause it's Yugioh. Like how Beyblade: Metal Fusion sucks ass compared to the original Beyblade -.- It's too childish like now, and not as realistic, anymore, but I still watch it just because it's Beyblade)
Beyblade (all of them)
Digimon (all of them. I think Digimon is still continuing somehow. I looked it up on wikipedia, and I think the new version should've already aired, so I don't know.)
Pokemon (Pokemon, Digimon (maybe), Power Rangers, Bleach, and Naruto are some of the longest running anime I've ever seen. Oh. and I guess Gundam, too. but I think it just died with Gundam 00, so I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of it now, but I don't know for sure, though.--
Witchblade (Frickin' bad-ass >=D and very violent and bloody)
Demon King Daimao (I almost got bored with it on the first episode, but the violence caught my attention >=D Funny at first but still don't care it, because I like violence more than comedic crap.)
Big O (one of the most confusing anime I've ever seen, but then again, I've missed some episodes. probly seen most, but not all)
Inuyasha
Durarara!! (second most confusing anime. However, as I continue to watch it, it starts to become less confusing. The main character makes the big group Dollars, but has never joined the site of 'me before?? So he had sent invites to people by cell phone then?? and then pretty much, some of those that had joined from his invites, started to invite other people, too?? or was he the one who invited every single one?? and if so, how did he get ALL of their cell phone numbers???? First episode, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, till I heard Lelouch's voice >=D so then that intrested me. and then the second episode won me over. I thought it would've been intresting if that's how they were going to do it. Do one episode, and then the next would show other stuff that happened, but they didn't keep that up. The one with the Slasher at the beginning confused me. With the delivery thing. but I guess it was just a preview of what was going to happen later)
and I guess Ghost in the Shell is decent. I don't think I liked it at first, so I didn't end up keeping up with it. I liked the Opening theme, though. The original one, I think it was. I watched it every now and then. Probably definitely second most confused anime, which I guess would actually make "Durarara!!" 3rd. I don't know what to think of it anymore.
D-Gray Man (Allen Walker. is awesome. What was it he did? Push-ups with one finger on a chair that was crook-eyed, like on one leg? Now that, is being in shape lol Lee from Naruto might be able to do push-ups with one hand or one finger, but let's him do it on a wooden chair while it's crook-eyed =P lol and I believe Yusuke's voice actor was in it! =D Acted just like Yusuke, too! lol He hated to be bored. heh-heh.)
Danny Phantom (favorite characters in it is Danny and Ember =) and kind of Danni, too. heh-heh. The clone)
Teen Titans (I hear it's not really anime, but just looks like it. not sure about Danny Phantom, either, but it's good)
Bakugan (all of it)
Trigun
Blood+
Trinity Blood
Tokko!!!! (everything I ever wanted in an anime >=D Shit-tons of violence. blood. swords, and bad-ass sword fighting and stuff. It. was. Awesome. but sadly, the anime was not finished -.- not even the manga of it. and you could tell there was suppose to be more of it, too, the way it ended. don't know if they'll ever finish it or not. It was made years ago)
Zatch Bell! >=D (it was awesome. i think i missed some episodes of it, though. and im not sure if it was ever finished)
Eureka 7 (seen some of it, but not all of it. Seemed like it was good, though)
Oban Star-Racers (it was really good. i really liked it. i think it was anime. You all should get it if it is)
MAR
Prince of Tennis (man. talk about the things you can do with a freakin' tennis ball lol only anime could make tennis look awesome lol and quite violent at that, too. Drive A, Kick Serve. I liked the Kick Serve. Talk about balls to the face lmao more than once, too O.o and my favorite psycho bitch >=D Jin Akutsu. Though, I swear I've seen his type of character somewhere. How he looked seemed familiar to me. and I think his voice actor was familiar to me, too)
and um...I think that's all I can think of off the top of my head for now, anyways.

Anime I hate:
Afro Samurai and all that crap
Cowboy Bebop (btw, I don't like western crap. Someone mentioned that someone would like this if they liked Trigun. Um...no. Trigun was a hell of a lot better... Cowboy Bebop is just freaking weird O.o)
Bobobo Bo-bo Bobo (or however the heck you say that most retarded name I ever heard)
and um...that Lupon III, I think or something retarded like that
Dragonball Z Kai -.- worst. remake. of anything I've ever seen. might as well just watch Dragonball Z all over again than to watch that crap -.- The horrible new voice actors, the horrible new script. the only thing even good about that thing is the better graphics, and the decent opening song. but that's it. they should've just re-done regular with Dragonball Z with those better graphics. more people would probly watch it then. They say it cuts out the wasting time stuff, but no...it actually skips some stuff. like Majin Buu and all that. and some other stuff. and they go overboard with the characters personality -.- Gohan was whiny to begin with. but now he's SUPER WHINY. yay. and Frieza...man...horrible. He was arrogant. but now he's SUPER ARROGANT. uh, yeah, no -.- and using words like "extremities". no, he did not talk like that. and the sound of his original voice actor was a heck of a lot better. and I think they did something wrong with Android 18 (the chick if that's the one) and/or Cell. Oh, yeah. I know the problem with Cell. I absolutely did not like his new voice actor -.-
Ouran High School House Club or whatever
Fruits Basket (my sister and brother-in-law actually watched that gay crap, and I heard some of it -.- the main character sounded like a CONSTANT F***ING WHINY KEIKO from Yuyu Hakusho. I could not bare to even listen to it. I hate whiny characters -.- Their tone of their voice when they're whiny just really gets on my freaking nerves -.-)
I hate anything like those last 2 anime I named -.-
and um...I think there was other anime I hated, but this is probly the worst =P

Now, I don't care what you say about the anime I hate and like cause we all have different opinions and shit, but if you know any anime like the ones I listed on my 'like' list, then let me know =P or any anime with Johnny Yong Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal, like if they play in any other good ones. So far, I like all the anime their in that I've listed on my 'like' list. and I guess go ahead and let me know of the anime they played in that turned out not to be good anime. If there is any. heh

(Also. ENJOY reading this INCREDIBLY LONG-ASS post of mine!! =P heh-heh)

Last edited by Allen on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

Rep : 122
Bling : 19

RPG info
Name: Allikraken
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Its just amazing how one person could like so many terrible animes (37 from what i counted) and have the audacity to say that he HATES Cowboy Bebop.

On top of that you're 19 and watching Yugi-Oh??

What a god damn tragedy you are....
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

Rep : 333
Bling : 24

RPG info
Name: Fuhrer Otaku
Health:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Power:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Allison wrote:
Its just amazing how one person could like so many terrible animes (37 from what i counted) and have the audacity to say that he HATES Cowboy Bebop.

On top of that you're 19 and watching Yugi-Oh??

What a god damn tragedy you are....

^this.

Ps. Long time no see Slutton
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Deadbob13
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm

I also can't comprehend why Fairy Tail is not on his list. I am dumbfounded how one doesn't like the best anime in existence...
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

Rep : 333

RPG info
Name: Fuhrer Otaku
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Allison wrote:
I also can't comprehend why Fairy Tail is not on his list. I am dumbfounded how one doesn't like the best anime in existence...

Speaking of Fairy Tail, how's the offical dub? I havnt had the chance to watch it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Deadbob13
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Havent watched it dubbed yet.
Back to top Go down
KingJustin
Postroyer
Postroyer
KingJustin

Rep : 548

RPG info
Name: Shao Kahn
Health:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/9999999999999999Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/9999999999999999)
Power:
Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

mk, PROBLEM,

I see ohshc, bebop, and BOBOBO BO BOBOBOBO ON THAT FUCKIN HATE LIST.
check yourself before you WRECK yourself FOOL
Back to top Go down
https://dubhappy.forumotion.com
0mglolwtf
not an oldfag/ just a regfag
not an oldfag/ just a regfag
0mglolwtf

Rep : 111
Bling : 5

RPG info
Name: 0mgL0lwtf
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

Allen wrote:
Animes I like:
Rurouni Kenshin
Yuyu Hakusho (would say first 2 anime I ever seen is are bad-ass. But if I remember looking up correctly, I think the 3 Gundam series I mentioned are older. So I'm not sure. I get some stuff mixed up sometimes.)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (came across it when I was looking for G Gundam, and it was pretty good)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (watched it on 'Syfy', and the horrible edits on Season 2 almost made me want to watch subs to see the shit that was retardedly cut out -.- Probly first time I ever been tempted to watch subs. but so far, I haven't watched them =P heh)
SD Gundam Force (I think. I remember watching a Gundam series with mini-gundams and a little kid, I think. and I think later there are 3 frozen gundam that had to be released. and I think there was a bad ass evil mini-gundam, too =P Would this series be the right one that I'm thinking of?? 'Cause I believe it is the one that came on after Mobile Fighter G Gundam)
Dragonball (I remember watching it as a kid, and it was awesome. I tried re-watching it on here...I just couldn't get past the comedic shit...No violence >=D I couldn't get past the first 5 episodes because of the comedic. I know it gets a hell of a lot better, but I don't want to skip episodes to get to the action. I'd rather watch it all, but I just can't make it past the comedic shit. heh. It bored me to death)
Dragonball Z (There's action in the first few episodes, so...yeah =P)
Dragonball GT (Gets pretty intresting from the very beginning, so that's why those were easier to re-watch than Dragonball. heh)
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Deathnote
Code Geass (I consider both similar because the main characters on 'em are intellectual and do evil things to achieve something good >=P heh. Like Light tries to make the world a better place (good) by killing off criminals and whatnot (evil). Lelouch tries to make the world a better place for his sister, Nunnally (good) by trying to destroy Britannia (evil). ha ha. That, and Code Geass took Deathnote's place. Although, I could've sworn Deathnote came on to replace something, but I don't remember what it was now. and what got me to re-watch Gundam was that the Knightmare Frames looked look like the Gundam Suits O.o did they seriously get their idea of Knightmare Frames from Gundam???? I reeeeeally like the voice actor for Lelouch >=D Jonny Yong Bosch. if i finally spelled his name right. heh. I like Ichigo, Lelouch, and bad-ass SASORI! I liked how he talked, referring to Sakura as "little girl". It's like Ichigo's tone of voice with Lelouch's dialog, Ichigo's voice and how Lelouch speaks. Although, I am watching "Durarara!!", so I guess his voice would more sound like Izaya Orihara >=D He is so funny. and Shizuo lol So, so far, I like all the characters voiced by him. I even heard him in Naruto Shippuden recently, one of the characters with Guren. but sadly, he did not long. Also, I hate Suzaku cause he always gets in Lelouch's way -.- but I really like Sasuke x.x So it's sad that the voice actor does them both. heh-heh. and I like Ben from Ben 10, too. So I guess I like all the character's Yuri Lowenthal does, except for Suzaku -.- cause I really hate Suzaku)
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (they really screwed up on Yugioh after the original -.- they did not air the last 2 episodes of Season 3, but are apparently making a Season 4 and will be airing sometime this year, or next year. So far, it seems next year, if at all -.-)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (took me awhile to figure out that 5D's stood for 5 Dragons. but I haven't seen all of it, anyway, aside from the ones they skipped. heh. they messed up on this one, too. fucking 4Kids did something wrong, and are apparently on a time limit, so they had to skip some shit)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (maybe -.- from the previews, it looked gay. It looked like 5D's graphics but shittier -.- like all bright colors and everything. Though, I might end up watching it all just cause it's Yugioh. Like how Beyblade: Metal Fusion sucks ass compared to the original Beyblade -.- It's too childish like now, and not as realistic, anymore, but I still watch it just because it's Beyblade)
Beyblade (all of them)
Digimon (all of them. I think Digimon is still continuing somehow. I looked it up on wikipedia, and I think the new version should've already aired, so I don't know.)
Pokemon (well, I guess pokemon and digimon are actually anime, so I guess those 2 would be the first I've ever seen -.-)
--I am surprised that Pokemon is still continuing. Fuck. 14 Seasons. Damn. and I did like some of the Power Rangers series. and I am really surprised it's still continuing O.o I thought it would've died off with Power Rangers S.P.D., but there's now a frickin' Power Rangers Samurai. Wtf. Although, I'm not sure if that is 'anime' or not. I don't think it is, though. heh. but Pokemon, Digimon (maybe), Power Rangers, Bleach, and Naruto are some of the longest running anime I've ever seen. Oh. and I guess Gundam, too. but I think it just died with Gundam 00, so I don't think we'll be seeing anymore of it now, but I don't know for sure, though.--
Witchblade (Frickin' bad-ass >=D and very violent and bloody)
Demon King Daimao (I almost got bored with it on the first episode, but the violence caught my attention >=D Funny at first but still don't care it, because I like violence more than comedic crap. but man, that anime had some hilarious misunderstandings. biggest misunderstandings I ever seen lol The Main Character Chick says to the Main Character Guy "I can't believe you played me like that" (meaning, played with her feelings, but she misunderstood), and the class takes what she said in a perverted way lol and then from there, violence ensues >=D)
Big O (one of the most confusing anime I've ever seen, but then again, I've missed some episodes. probly seen most, but not all)
Inuyasha
Durarara!! (second most confusing anime. however, as I continue to watch it, it starts to become less confusing. the main character makes the big group Dollars, but has never joined the site of 'me before?? so he had sent invites to people by cell phone then?? and then pretty much, some of those that had joined from his invites, started to invite other people, too?? or was he the one who invited every single one?? and if so, how did he get ALL of their cell phone numbers???? Also, I forget, who is the voice actor for powerful MoFo, Shizuo?? >=D First episode, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, till I heard Lelouch's voice >=D so then that intrested me. and then the second episode won me over. I thought would've been intresting if that's how they were going to do it. Do one episode, and then the next would show other stuff that happened, but they didn't keep that up. The one with the Slasher at the beginning confused. With the delivery thing. but I guess it was just a preview of what was going to happen later)
and I guess Ghost in the Shell is decent. I don't think I liked it at first, so I didn't end up keeping up with it. I liked the Opening theme, though. The original one, I think it was. I watched it every now and then. Probably definitely second most confused anime, which I guess would actually make "Durarara!!" 3rd. I don't know what to think of it anymore.
D-Gray Man (Allen Walker. is awesome. What was it he did? Push-ups with one finger on a chair that was crook-eyed, like on one like? Now that, is being in shape lol Lee from Naruto might be able to do push-ups with one hand or one finger, but let's him do it on a wooden chair while it's crook-eyed =P lol and I believe Yusuke's voice actor was in it! =D Acted just like Yusuke, too! lol He hated to be bored. heh-heh. Also...will the ever make the rest of it Dubbed???? Like next year, or year after, rather than never????)
Danny Phantom (favorite characters in it is Danny and Ember =) and kind of Danni, too. heh-heh. the clone)
Teen Titans (I hear it's not really anime, but just looks like it. not sure about Danny Phantom, either, but it's good)
Bakugan (all of it)
Trigun
Blood+
Trinity Blood
Tokko!!!! (everything I ever wanted in an anime >=D Shit-tons of violence. blood. swords, and bad-ass sword fighting and stuff. It. was. Awesome. but sadly, the anime was not finished -.- not even the manga of it. and you could tell there was suppose to be more of it, too, the way it ended. don't know if they'll ever finish it or not. it was made years ago)
Zatch Bell! >=D it was awesome. i think i missed some episodes of it, though. and btw, was it ever finished????
Eureka 7 (seen some of it, but not all of it. seemed like it was good, though)
Oban Star-Racers (it was really good. i really liked it. i think it was anime. You all should get it if it is, if you don't already have it =P I don't remember seeing it, though I will check after this post to see if you do have it or not)
MAR
Prince of Tennis (man. talk about the things you can do with a freakin' tennis ball lol only anime could make tennis look awesome lol and quite violent at that, too. Drive A, Kick Serve. I liked the Kick Serve. talk about balls to the face lmao more than once, too O.o and my favorite psycho bitch >=D Jin Akutsu. Though, I swear I've seen his type of character somewhere. how he looked seemed familiar to me. and I think his voice actor was familiar to me, too)
and um...I think that's all I can think of off the top of my head for now, anyways.

Animes I hate:
Afro Samurai and all that crap
Cowboy Bebop (btw, I don't like western crap. someone mentioned that someone would like this if they liked Trigun. Um...no. Trigun was a hell of a lot better... Cowboy Bebop is just freaking weird O.o)
Bobobo Bo-bo Bobo (or however the heck you say that most retarded name I ever heard)
and um...that Lupon III, I think or something retarded like that
Dragonball Z Kai -.- worst. remake. of anything I've ever seen. might as well just watch Dragonball Z all over again than to watch that crap -.- The horrible new voice actors, the horrible new script. the only thing even good about that thing is the better graphics, and the decent opening song. but that's it. they should've just re-done regular with Dragonball Z with those better graphics. more people would probly watch it then. They say it cuts out the wasting time stuff, but no...it actually skips some stuff. like Majin Buu and all that. and some other stuff. and they go overboard with the characters personality -.- Gohan was whiny to begin with. but now he's SUPER WHINY. yay. and Frieza...man...horrible. he was arrogant. but now he's SUPER ARROGANT. uh, yeah, no -.- and using words like "extremities". no, he did not talk like that. and the sound of his original voice actor was a heck of a lot better. and I think they did something wrong with Android 18 (the chick if that's the one) and/or Cell. Oh, yeah. I know the problem with Cell. I absolutely did not like his new voice actor -.-
Ouran High School House Club or whatever
Fruits Basket (my sister and brother-in-law actually watched that gay crap, and I heard some of it -.- the main character sounded like a CONSTANT F***ING WHINY KEIKO from Yuyu Hakusho. I could not bare to even listen to it. I hate whiny characters -.- Their tone of their voice when they're whiny just really gets on my freaking nerves -.-)
I hate anything like those last 2 animes I named -.-
and um...I think there was other anime I hated, but this is probly the worst =P

Now, I don't care what you say about the animes I hate and like cause we all have different opinions and shit, but if you know any animes like the ones I listed on my 'like' list, then let me know =P or any animes with Jonny Yong Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal, like if they play in any other good ones. So far, I like all the animes their in that I've listed on my 'like' list. and I guess go ahead and let me know of the animes they played in that turned out not to be good animes. if there is any. heh

(Also. ENJOY reading this INCREDIBLY LONG-ASS post of mine!! =P heh-heh)

Tl:dr
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch
Caelin

Caelin

Rep : 10
Bling : 0

RPG info
Name: Fistface
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Bleach....haha i kid i kid
Idunno if anyone cares anymore but as many people have listed a large amount of anime i like(and hate) I'll try to put down a few i didn't see or bother reading forgive me if someone has already posted them

Spice and Wolf-Epic romance/comedy,one of my all time fav anime.
Samurai Champloo-just a great anime,watch it or else
One Piece-funny,action,good story.I found watching like 300 eps of this was surprisingly easy
Gintama- Isn't dubbed but that is the funniest shit you'll ever watch.
Ouran Host club-Comedy/romance
Spirited away-first anime movie i watched,it's what got me started and it was just awesome,everyone young or old should watch this at least once in their life.
Clannad-comedy
Kanon 2006-If you like Clannad you'll like this,same thing pretty much.
Angel Beats-Cuz woman and guns make the world go round.
Toradora-<.< again i don't think this has dubs but it's worth it.L'Oreal
Inuyasha-good ol Inuyasha.
Oh and of course School Rumble-Comedy/romance

Ok there's my unwanted contribution. afro
Back to top Go down
shadowfox0520

shadowfox0520

Rep : 1
Bling : 0

RPG info
Name: Takeshi Zero
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Desert Punk. A good ecchi comedy with some action that has not been talked about enough. I hated the ending but it was a good show and I think it is very underrated.

Neon Genesis Evangelion. This show is amazing and is definitely a classic and an anime legend. If you have not seen it you need to watch it now. (Meccha)

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. An awesome show about bands and music and becoming pro. I really love the music in the show and it makes it worth watching the whole series (music, slice of life)

Gurren Lagann. One of the best anime I have ever seen. If you have not seen Gurren Lagann then you have not seen one of the best anime shows of all time. (meccha)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super awesome anime recommend thread   Super awesome anime recommend thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super awesome anime recommend thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2