Dubhappy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubhappy Forums

For Your Animu Experience

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDubhappyDo not press this buttonPollamafacebook
chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
anime mix

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:22 am
Statistics
We have 577 registered users
The newest registered user is Davia

Our users have posted a total of 1269 messages in 302 subjects
Latest topics
» Lovabelle here
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 pm by Deadbob_is_Dead

» Dead Forums is dead
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 pm by Deadbob_is_Dead

» no spoilers here at all.
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm by Allen

» Release Date info?
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 pm by Allen

» When will there be more One Piece???
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm by Allen

» Ello:)
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:51 pm by Allen

» Manliest man ever.
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm by Allen

» Dubhappy.com forum link
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm by Allen

» naruto shippuden episode 114
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm by Allen

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse

Go down 
+4
Allison
0mglolwtf
Deadbob_is_Dead
Taikun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taikun

Taikun

Rep : 13
Bling : -1

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue100/100Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue100/100Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Supposedly we have rules and Admin... What I want to know do those rules apply to the chatbox and do we have Admin to enforce? If we do are they lazy or just inactive?
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

Rep : 333
Bling : 24

RPG info
Name: Fuhrer Otaku
Health:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Power:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Q: What are the chat rules?
The chat rules are:
1. No spamming, you will be warned.
2. Keep it civil, no flame wars.
3. Don’t impersonate Mods or Admins.
4. CAPS LOCK MAY BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, but don’t use caps obsessively.
5. Don’t start political, religious, or any other controversial debates, keep it to PMs.
6. No Roleplaying
7. Anything Go, Just let it flow.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning, and if continued, banned from chat.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Deadbob13
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm

You answered my first question but not my second. The Chatbox Admin or Mods do we have any? Because Every single one of those rules have been broken so far since I have managed to keep my eyes on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm

LOL. Well yes the chat obviously has an Admin or else it wouldn't Exist. As for Mods, Yes there a few Mods some not as active as others. I was probably the most active of all the Mods. but i am no longer a Mod in the DH chat.
Back to top Go down
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm

No offence I know you are just trying to help. One thread you quoted to one of my post that you were not a Mod to the site and you did not care. Also if this Chatbox has Admin or Mod and thats the reason it exist it shouldnt be here as those so called Mods and Admin are not taking care of their responsibilities. I was threatened twice. My brother is 15 and watchs anime ant takes a few glimpes at the box and the first thing he sees is Racist Slurs or "Ill pay you 5 bucks for secks" and me and him are on for maybe 6 hours.

Yall need new Mods or put in Deadbob back.
Back to top Go down
0mglolwtf
not an oldfag/ just a regfag
0mglolwtf

Rep : 111
Bling : 5

RPG info
Name: 0mgL0lwtf
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 am

Taikun wrote:
No offence I know you are just trying to help. One thread you quoted to one of my post that you were not a Mod to the site and you did not care. Also if this Chatbox has Admin or Mod and thats the reason it exist it shouldnt be here as those so called Mods and Admin are not taking care of their responsibilities. I was threatened twice. My brother is 15 and watchs anime ant takes a few glimpes at the box and the first thing he sees is Racist Slurs or "Ill pay you 5 bucks for secks" and me and him are on for maybe 6 hours.

Will over analyse this soon and get back to you on my time off this weekend.,

Enjoy your stay. [Will be edited with the utmost grace like Charles Manson]
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 am

Taikun wrote:

First off. Who are you to tell the Mods and Admin what there responsibilities are? Last time i checked the Admin can so what ever he wants with his chat on his site, But i do agree that sometimes people in the chat take thing to far, and those are the people i used to ban. Yes little kids to come to this site, But no were does it say that the Chat is appropriate for kids. I personally liked it when the default chat was set to close, That way little kids who came here to watch there animus could do so in peace without having to experience the chat, Which most of the time is inappropriate for kids. But i as have already stated the Admin of the Chat/Site can do whatever he wants with his chat/site, and these no much that can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 am

That is true the admin can do what he/she wishes with the site, I my self own 3 sites and Administrate 4 more. What you must understand is that Host Terms of Services and Rules and Guides have been broken, as well as the rules set by the Admin. If any one decides to report this site it will be done.

This is the only site can find my Animus. Other sites have crappy links or do not have it at all.

As for you asking me "First off. Who are you to tell the Mods and Admin what there responsibilities are?"

Im a webdesigner and webmaster I know all the tricks of the trade. Im not telling the the admin their responsibilities more like advice.

Last edited by Taikun on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 am

The rules set by the Admin have not been broken. Read rule 7.
Back to top Go down
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

Rep : 122
Bling : 19

RPG info
Name: Allikraken
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Taikun wrote:

Dude, get the fuck over it. If you want a pansy and pussy chat to appeal to the bitch alter ego inside you, go to AFTV. When i was 15, i was having sex. Ok. I gaurentee that your brother is hearing and doing worse things in HS. So it is NO SURPRISE that the people in the chat are talking about sex.

Last time i knew, the chat on the site is a privilege to the viewers on the site. The admin of the chat isnt obligated to do shit when it comes to the rules. If you dont like how the chat room is being conducted, or the content in it, DONT USE IT. We dont give a fuck about your credentials either. Quit wasting our time. If it wasn't for dickheads like you, we wouldn't have a rule issue.

Bottom line, grow pair, its a chat.
Back to top Go down
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm

I have read rule 7 Deadbob. But rule 7 has to flow with 1-6 and half of those have been broken breaking rule 7. While breaking those you break ToS.

@Alison - My friend I dont care what my brother does. He can go and get a girl pregnant if he wants. He can go guy on guy. Or he can sell drugs for a living its his life if he wants to throw it away thats his choice. As a older brother all I do is give him advice.

So here for trolling... Why dont you get your fucking dumb ass off my thread since it isnt applied to you. Its attended to the Admin. If you are one of those shitheads that talk on the chatbox then go ahead, the main assholes im talking about are the Anons

Bottom Line -Dont come on here and start talking shit bitch.
Back to top Go down
KingJustin
Postroyer
Postroyer
KingJustin

Rep : 548

RPG info
Name: Shao Kahn
Health:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/9999999999999999Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/9999999999999999)
Power:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

I feel like I should step in, seeings how shit hath hit the fan, First off, WOAH SIR, her name is ALLISON ight?!?

On another note,

Quote :
Also note, don't pm me about netbullying, oppression of free speech is insulting, therefor results in the QQers immediate IP ban, that way you don't have to "suffer", cant QQ if you can't log in to be made fun of amiright?

It should go to say amongst other unspoken "rules" when you read this you should have said "oh wait? admin don give a f*** about netbullying? therefor by transitive property, he probably doesn't give a damn about ""responsibilities"" or ""QQers"" or my various weeaboo conceptions about how another dudes chatbox should be run." whereas you should continue to say "well maybe if I didn't log in to the chatbox, or took the time to hit the close tab, I wouldn't have anything to QQ about."

hurr problem solved?

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
https://dubhappy.forumotion.com
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Taikun wrote:
I have read rule 7 Deadbob. But rule 7 has to flow with 1-6 and half of those have been broken breaking rule 7. While breaking those you break ToS.

@Alison - My friend I dont care what my brother does. He can go and get a girl pregnant if he wants. He can go guy on guy. Or he can sell drugs for a living its his life if he wants to throw it away thats his choice. As a older brother all I do is give him advice.

So here for trolling... Why dont you get your fucking dumb ass off my thread since it isnt applied to you. Its attended to the Admin. If you are one of those shitheads that talk on the chatbox then go ahead, the main assholes im talking about are the Anons

Bottom Line -Dont come on here and start talking shit bitch.

Just wanna start of by saying one thing. The Admin of DH doesn't come to the forums. On another note the only things Allison ever says in chat are "-.-" and "Shut up." On another note, you're incorrect about rule #7 it states, and i quote "Anything Go, Just let it flow." There for its pretty much makes rules 1-6 pointless. As for the Anon Issues, We are well aware of the asshattery that comes from there existence, But there is not a whole lot we cane do about them. i personal as well as Watcherman used to ban all anons, but i was told to stop doing so. The Anons are indeed the biggest issue with the DH chat, but as i said b4 not much can be done about them, there a plague upon chats in general. But no longer being a Moderator in the DH chat there isn't much i can do anyways now.
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:51 pm

KingJustin wrote:
I feel like I should step in, seeings how shit hath hit the fan, First off, WOAH SIR, her name is ALLISON ight?!?

On another note,

Quote :
Also note, don't pm me about netbullying, oppression of free speech is insulting, therefor results in the QQers immediate IP ban, that way you don't have to "suffer", cant QQ if you can't log in to be made fun of amiright?

It should go to say amongst other unspoken "rules" when you read this you should have said "oh wait? admin don give a f*** about netbullying? therefor by transitive property, he probably doesn't give a damn about ""responsibilities"" or ""QQers"" or my various weeaboo conceptions about how another dudes chatbox should be run." whereas you should continue to say "well maybe if I didn't log in to the chatbox, or took the time to hit the close tab, I wouldn't have anything to QQ about."

hurr problem solved?

kthxbai

^ facts. as stated before in this thread, The chat was a lot better when it was set to default Close. Had less anons Failtrolling and the little ones didn't have to see what was going on it chat unless they opened then chat, in which case it becomes there own fault, not the people in the chats fault for seeing something there didnt/weren't suposed to read in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Problem there the Chatbox is already open.

and Webmaster if you had a mind or were a better you would have read between the lines on what I said. All I gave you was advice. Then the bitching troll came in. If she can com in and troll then I guess I can and I can see I am not breaking rules.

Only advice I gave in the beginning was you need New or Active Admin or Mods in the Chat. And that because that chatbox is a tool/widget enabled by you for us to use. This site is the only site that has my anime. The last thing I hate is for it to be reported because of the stupid box. It is breaking the ToS of your host Free forum©phpBB.

If a site is reported once to them it will b still have 7 more. And I bet that there are others that can only find their anime only here.

Like I said earlier only Advice I give is for decent control look over the box. If its privilege that we get to use the box to chat then we must keep it by atleast trying to follow rules. Not saying that its going to be followed all the time. And that assholes and shit heads are going to be jerks and do what the want but atleast the chatbox will not have spam, you can read something and you wouldnt mind jumping into the chatbox once in awhile and having a conversation with others.
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Taikun wrote:
Problem there the Chatbox is already open.

and Webmaster if you had a mind or were a better you would have read between the lines on what I said. All I gave you was advice. Then the bitching troll came in. If she can com in and troll then I guess I can and I can see I am not breaking rules.

Only advice I gave in the beginning was you need New or Active Admin or Mods in the Chat. And that because that chatbox is a tool/widget enabled by you for us to use. This site is the only site that has my anime. The last thing I hate is for it to be reported because of the stupid box. It is breaking the ToS of your host Free forum©phpBB.

If a site is reported once to them it will b still have 7 more. And I bet that there are others that can only find their anime only here.

Like I said earlier only Advice I give is for decent control look over the box. If its privilege that we get to use the box to chat then we must keep it by atleast trying to follow rules. Not saying that its going to be followed all the time. And that assholes and shit heads are going to be jerks and do what the want but atleast the chatbox will not have spam, you can read something and you wouldnt mind jumping into the chatbox once in awhile and having a conversation with others.

Yes, I'm aware that the chat box is set to open. I was Simply referring to a previous time when it was set to close. and by the way Allison is not trolling, She's simply being Allison. As for a new Admin that i can almost assure you wont happen. The Admin of the DH main chat is the Admin of Dubhappy. As for the Mods in the chat, that's completely up to the Admin him self, Who is the one who Appoints people Mod in the place. We have quite a few Mods already as I've stated before, Some are just not as active as the others are. And some of those Mods are some of those "assholes and shit heads are going to be jerks and do what the want". And as far as the spam is concerned the chat is pretty much spam free. There is normally always at least 1 mod on Lurking at all times. I personally was on of those Mods, Who was pretty much all ways on in chat keeping it somewhat civil.
Back to top Go down
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 pm

You can always quit the site Taikun. I dont think anyone would object to that. Rest assured that the administrator will disregard any so called "advice" you give him.

I also think this topic should be moved to the subforum titled "Feel like Bitching" under the Chatango section. Fits better there.
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Allison wrote:
Rest assured that the administrator will disregard any so called "advice" you give him.

This is Indeed a fact. And as stated before, The Admin of Dubhappy does not actually come to the forums. So i highly doubt that he will ever read this "advice', to even have the chance is disregard it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Allison
Allikraken
Allikraken
Allison

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse 262qhkp
Back to top Go down
KingJustin
Postroyer
Postroyer
KingJustin

Rep : 548

RPG info
Name: Shao Kahn
Health:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9999999999999999/9999999999999999Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999999/9999999999999999)
Power:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Allison wrote:
Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse 262qhkp

win
Back to top Go down
https://dubhappy.forumotion.com
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 am

Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Dyrhat

nah this win
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 am

luls.
Back to top Go down
0mglolwtf
0mglolwtf

Rep : 111
Bling : 5

RPG info
Name: 0mgL0lwtf
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 am

"No offence I know you are just trying to help."
AWWWWW TRHANKYOU HUN X X X X

"One thread you quoted to one of my post that you were not a Mod to the site and you did not care. "

Feelsbad.jpg im sure my lovely friend deadbawb could not make it to the specific deadlines you imaginarily set for him or he overlooked your thread or he thought you were such a douche he'd rather forget ....

"Also if this Chatbox has Admin or Mod and thats the reason it exist it shouldnt be here as those so called Mods and Admin are not taking care of their responsibilities."
Responsibilities are liberally held by mods at their own discretion and rightly so to give fairness in the chatroom and banter which has made DH as fun and pop as it is today.... as much as people want MOD it is a voluntary postion and do so in their own time NOT FOR YOUR FKIN BENEFIT and those who chat in the room do so VOLUNTARILY and participate by PRIVILEGE and not by right.

"I was threatened twice. My brother is 15 and watchs anime ant takes a few glimpes at the box and the first thing he sees is Racist Slurs or "Ill pay you 5 bucks for secks" and me and him are on for maybe 6 hours."
Mods are not paid and do not follow a time sheet to your liking because this isn't an establishment where communist policies on slave labour need be applied. If you are not happy with the dialogue in the chat turn it off in the top right hand tab. Or on a defeatist note piss off.

Concluding thoughts:-
You sir are a pussy
You need to get over your complex how the world evolves around your idea of how things should be done.
Get over it
Love your brother tenderly

HAVE A NICE DAY What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Naked-old-soccer-fans-in-stands

Last edited by 0mglolwtf on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ADDED A PICTOR HURR DURR)
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch
Taikun

Taikun

RPG info
Name:
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

0mglolwtf wrote:

"One thread you quoted to one of my post that you were not a Mod to the site and you did not care. "

Feelsbad.jpg im sure my lovely friend deadbawb could not make it to the specific deadlines you imaginarily set for him or he overlooked your thread or he thought you were such a douche he'd rather forget ....

"Also if this Chatbox has Admin or Mod and thats the reason it exist it shouldnt be here as those so called Mods and Admin are not taking care of their responsibilities."
Responsibilities are liberally held by mods at their own discretion and rightly so to give fairness in the chatroom and banter which has made DH as fun and pop as it is today.... as much as people want MOD it is a voluntary postion and do so in their own time NOT FOR YOUR FKIN BENEFIT and those who chat in the room do so VOLUNTARILY and participate by PRIVILEGE and not by right.

"I was threatened twice. My brother is 15 and watchs anime ant takes a few glimpes at the box and the first thing he sees is Racist Slurs or "Ill pay you 5 bucks for secks" and me and him are on for maybe 6 hours."
Mods are not paid and do not follow a time sheet to your liking because this isn't an establishment where communist policies on slave labour need be applied. If you are not happy with the dialogue in the chat turn it off in the top right hand tab. Or on a defeatist note piss off.

You sir are a pussy
You need to get over your complex how the world evolves around your idea of how things should be done.
Get over it

HAVE A NICE DAY What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Naked-old-soccer-fans-in-stands

As the Allison bitch was told before this thread was attended for Admin and I caught his attention. He posted and case closed thread. Only reason why I post is because another post pops up and I post if it catches my attention.

You fucker are a idiot
Go get laid. Ask a friend for some fucking money and pay another friend for secks cause you seem like pot using teen or a grumpy old man
if you dont like what the fuck I say then dont reply or post in any of my threads. STFO!!
With as much hate I can possibly give
Back to top Go down
Deadbob_is_Dead
Testinator
Testinator
Deadbob_is_Dead

RPG info
Health:
Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

0mglolwtf wrote:

You sir are a pussy
Get over it

^ that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse   Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Excessive Language and Abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dubhappy Forums :: General :: Q&A-
Jump to: